Monday, April 16, 2007

Quick Update

Well, I had good intentions to keep this blog updated more frequently while I am in London. Unfortunately, however, I have had little time to blog and only intermittent internet access. I finished my first intense 'block week' course in Project Management, then Annette came for a visit (see www.wesandannette.blogspot.com), and now I am in the midst of my second block week class, Negotiation and Bargaining. After this week I will have a bit more time since I will only have class three days a week. So, I will try to do a bit better about posting updates. Check back soon!

3 comments:

Annette said...

Good intentions are meaningless. We want content!!

Angela said...

Intentions shmintentions ... we want information!!!

Bob Ferguson said...

Wes don't worry about the comments of those two ... they along with their mother always gang up on the men in this family!